Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mythbuster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonconformist View Post
brothers I appeared for the interviews for both AD and JIO yesterday and Today. I would like to share my detailed observation. It will be true time will tell. Certain things which are crystal clear and no more controversial are these

1. Interview panel is least possible interested;

2. irrespective of the percentile allocated to Interview, Nab wants to rely upon Written test and doesn't want to bring any substantial change in merit list through Interview, more or less they allocate same marks to everyone to maintain previous merit (written test); If they really wants to change merit they would not take interview of 2 minutes and average 3-4 short questions.

3. So 99% sure, those who have greater marks in written test will b selected, other things such as experience, psycho category, academic qualifications are just predictions so these factors may be or may not be considered;

4. Result will be announced near 15th of July. Training will begin 25th july at sihala a/c to NAB's new letter to Sihala Police Academy.

5. 1:5 ratio was observed in compliance of Estblshmnt order otherwise they would have called 1:1 ratio.

6. salary for jio near 50K, Ad 70K DD in the nab told me today

Positive or negative remarks will be welcomed from Mr. Qureshi, conspirator, faisal and any other well-informed fellow.
Thanks brother. You shared excellent information. I agree with most of your observations as they are quite logical.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Mythbuster For This Useful Post:
Nonconformist (Wednesday, June 24, 2015)