Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonconformist View Post

2. irrespective of the percentile allocated to Interview, Nab wants to rely upon Written test and doesn't want to bring any substantial change in merit list through Interview, more or less they allocate same marks to everyone to maintain previous merit (written test); If they really wants to change merit they would not take interview of 2 minutes and average 3-4 short questions.

3. So 99% sure, those who have greater marks in written test will b selected, other things such as experience, psycho category, academic qualifications are just predictions so these factors may be or may not be considered;

4. Result will be announced near 15th of July. Training will begin 25th july at sihala a/c to NAB's new letter to Sihala Police Academy.

Positive or negative remarks will be welcomed from Mr. Qureshi, conspirator, faisal and any other well-informed fellow.
All points agreed except 2,3 & 4. i submit my remarks as below:

2. The merit position was changed after interview (1:1 ratio) during 2012-13 on account of factors i already shared in the earlier posts.
3. Offcourse the written test has larger weightage but also consider other factors as well.
4. The result will be announced at any day before Eid. And as for as concern to training what i know, it will be started from September.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
Nonconformist (Wednesday, June 24, 2015)