View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

Associate with :I associated myself with Bill Gates in a business marketing.We associate Egypt with Nile.Do not associate with dishonest boys.

Assure of :I assured him of my readiness to help him.

Attack with,by :He was attacked with mild fever.

Attend to, upon :He attends to the wants of customers.He attended upon the patient.

Avail of ,on,against :You should avail yourself of every opportunity.Money does not avail on desert island.Nothing availed against the storm

Beg of ,for
:I beg of you not to take any risks.I begged of him to stay.He was so poor that he had to beg for his bread.

Believe in
:I believe in that man.He believes in getting plenty of exercise.

Begin at,with,upon
:Today we begin at page 20 ,line 3.He began with the first topic.Let's begin upon our task now.

Belong to
:These books belong to me.Which club do you belong to?

Bestow on
:He got into the train and bestowed his luggage on the track.King bestowed high honours on him.May Allah bestow His blessings on us.