View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 24, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

Is it a solution to Karachiites common?
A man can wear turban,than where should ladies go?Because wearing abaya will lead to further suffocation.Should we behave like silent spectator,till the monsoon...as death toll has already shot up to 800+.Its unbearable,

Also
It is feared that monsoon may lead to flooding!
Did we bother about this!
Or relying on some miracles to be happened,
Where planning or management has gone.
Or
Working on speculation to be turned in to untrue.
How?
Answer still in ambiguity... ....

This is known as DIRTY POLITICS

.Puppet ruler like Nawaz ,Zadari and its copartners only know one thing,Save their own business interests such as Textile mills,Sugar industries and cotton factories.I was reading a report among the non compliant electricity bill payers,,, governor of sindh and its assemblis were among the Toppers,Just check out outstanding dues of Bilawal house on Kelectric.
Third one,How strange it is that Kesc has no fiscal fixtures to clear its outstanding bills to OGRA,but earning 25% profit annually.Than comes austerity reforms...Is it a joke that Famous politicians in Karachi are paying their bills from national exchequees or either transfer to common peoples bill as tariff readjustments.
In short Gencos,Discos and transmission companies are not only over staffed but also working below the capacity,below standard and below the efficiency....

Who will ask such questions?
When will the culture of auditing be promoted at institutional level?
When will Kelectric cut off the electic supplies of non compliant institutions like Bilawal house,
Very efficient at ordinary people than why not sacrifice these holy cows first....
When will Gencos look to the other sources such as wind and solar energy, besides petrofuels as source of generating electricity?

Why mutual consensus is not developed on constructing new dams?

Oh!Let me tell you Pakistan has lost the judicial battleground on Kishanganga dam as well and a clean chit is issued to India in February 2015.

That's the true gimmace of Banana Republic of Pakitans politician.
See privatization of KESc has even exacerbated the situation ,combined with incompetency of National transmission and dispatch companies.

I was amazed to read that cool breeze from ocean to inland coastal areas has been ceased ,That out swings the human casualities to double folds.
As naturally wind travels from tropical high pressure cell to low pressure cell.A perfect high temperature vortex formation in upper atmosphere,That leads to semi arid type of conditions.
These are natural phenomenon,where sindh administration and its champs of democracy has gone.?Its embarrassing that with each passing day death toll is increasing from 100 to 200 and so on and we didn't ascertain the root causes of such problems.
My little knowledge suggest that it involves Big cartels interest of Mr.Zardari and its colleagues.
At the same time arranging sit in protests in Islamabad...How interesting it is,

"""culprits as protestors"""

.In water management Mr BABUR GHAURI(mqm leader)is involved in bribery and mismangement of water supply to respective locality,That's why I want some facts and figure to clear my ambiguities...Kindly do share some facts and figures.Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Thursday, June 25, 2015)