View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 24, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Only 10-15 women are dead (only means a smaller proportion than Men). Secondly Abayya is not our cultural dress neither was it for Arabiya especially that shuttle cock one or "Pardah" which is actually Byzantine and Persian innovation...
However, I gave just a simple health tip for men considering it too much beneficial because I know I can't do anything more then that...Even P.M can't do anything more then that...Even if the whole country start crying...Karachites in particular and Sindhis are booked for load shedding this season...Even if you buy all required K.Vs from world because the infra-structure i.e the wires,cables and transformers trips on regular supply of electricity...You need to change the infra-structures from A-Z...From Cables to Dams, from SDOs to Ministers...And get ready for floods...Metro-Bus and Ittefaq steel mills iron will help us in this hour of crisis...And of course the remaining Forest land of Sindh which is going to be razed to ground for military settlements...
And keep on increasing defense budget because your universities which have to produce engineers and doctors are now paralleling the Harvard University...Amidst all that I have listened Mr. Altaf had died in London but on extreme desires of supporters he decided to become alive again...
And Karachites love him much and keep on giving him votes in every election...Doomed we are due to our own follies...
Mehria (Thursday, June 25, 2015)