View Single Post
Old Friday, June 26, 2015

AliSherSwabi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous89 View Post
That's really helpful, if only you would have asked for the syllabus as well.

I have downloaded customs act 1969 and reading it. It's really long and difficult. It would be useless if the test is made up of general knowledge questions
Syllabus for Inspector Customs/Preventive Officer MCQs Test has just been announced by FPSC and as posted by a member above which you can check out and start your preparation. So all the speculation and guessing of Syllabus for the mentioned job cases has been put to rest by FPSC. I was surprised to see some of the members posting their version of Syllabus for the test which included Custom's Act 1969 with so much surety and confidence as if FPSC has personally confirmed it to them before announcing on their website. Thats why I never listened or focused my attention to such claims and speculations about Syllabus unless authenticating from official source, hence I put my preparation on hold and waited for FPSC to confirm it on their website and it was worth it. Now I will start my preparation from scratch and try to cover everything mentioned in Syllabus
The Following User Says Thank You to AliSherSwabi For This Useful Post:
Insaf Sindhu (Friday, June 26, 2015)