View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 27, 2015

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Then, do one one thing, switch off your cell phone and do not use laptop or any mean of communication which likely becomes hindrance in your preparation. Moreover, start from Pakistan Affairs and Everyday Science ..
admirable advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naeem Zahid View Post
Respected fellows,
After reading the posts and honest guide from seniors, I feel like I am in the right place t ask about my problem. I am an Engineer, currently employed for the last 8 months. It's always been my dream to be a CSP. Wherever I see some thing motivational or inspiring, it always inspires me to achieve my one and only goal of CSS. I wanted to start CSS preparation right after my graduation in 2014 but due to some family problem, I couldn't. Now I intend to start preparation from SEPTEMBER. But the problem is that now I am unable to concentrate on any subject/book/reading for more than 5-10 minutes. It feels like I've forgotten how to study. It really worries me a lot as my life's sole purpose has been CSS and it feels worthless if I am unable to qualify. Whenever I think about CSS, adrenaline rush gets me and feels like it's the only purpose of my life. Kindly guide seniors how to get ut of this problem. BTW I am a UETian so study hasn't been any problem to me in the past..

start your preparation with full concentration avoid wasting your time in other thinking and too avoid making any kind of castles in the air instead of this that you think this and you cut off from your society you face your current situation and certainly you can face it and manage it better because human being have this ability my advise may be bitter but this is reality because we can,t avoid from our responsibility because we are not living in ideal world being science student you can stand the ideal world better. by living in your circumstances do work hard as you can then leave on ALLAH. may ALLAH help you. best of luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Saturday, June 27, 2015), Naeem Zahid (Sunday, June 28, 2015)