View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 27, 2015

Maven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammadsohaib View Post
Dear Brother Uzair, I have received the interview letter for the post of Assistant Manager (Accounts). The interview is on 1st of July. My score was 70, i.e. 4th position. 1st= 72, 2nd= 71, 3rd= 71. Your response here confirms that there are no more than 8 candidates who have been shortlisted for interview. I am in search of the answers to my following questions regarding this position. Please consider if you can help.

1. In the ad, it was mentioned that NPGCL is working under the aegis of GHCL. What is GHCL?
2. Is there only one vacancy for the aforementioned post?
3. Which are the cities where a selected person could possibly be posted?
4. What is the total remuneration package for the position? Is there any additional qualification allowance if a graduate of a professional body ,i.e. ICAP or ICMAP is selected. I am ICAPIAN.
5. What are other perks for the selected cadidate such as free education for the children etc.?

Thanks!
1. GHCL is Genco holding company limited which is parent company of some power plants such as NPGCL.
2. Vacancies are mentioned in the ad.
3. Cities were not selected, if selected you can posted most probably at npgcl or any other genco company.
4. Package is same as of Bps 17 in federal government.

Thanks
muhammadsohaib (Saturday, June 27, 2015)