View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 30, 2015

sharp mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYouNotYouYou View Post
Content at this forum is outdated since the FPSC updated the CSS syllabus. One cannot find the books suggestions or preparation strategies according to the new syllabus. And the senior members are also not very frequent visitors of the forum after the update. Before there were a lot of helpful senior members at this forum but now only the new CSS aspirants are posting to seek information about their queries related to the CSS updated syllabus. For this forum, this is unusual but sadly true.
I know, it will take some time for the content to be updated in line with the new syllabus but progress is very slow. It's my request to senior members please help the CSS aspirants(like me) in regards to new CSS syllabus.

Regards

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Dear, why are you worrying ?
Everyone is helpful to each other. If you want to know any query regarding new syllabus, you should post here. Then, if you do not get response from seniors, you will have right to rise your voice here. But, please before claiming anything, you should ask your query in a proper way. We are for you people and you are for us.

Last edited by sharp mind; Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Spelling