View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 02, 2015

adgoi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
Everyone please read the details given in advertisement as well on FPSC website. It is clearly mentioned that the test will be conducted on 13th of Spetember and the course is also given in detail. Although it is no harm in asking, but everything is clear crystal. There is no ambiguity about course, test pattern and test date. However I am posting again the course for the said post.
Test Specification

Objective Type Test (MCQ)

Part-I
English = 20 marks including Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring

Part-II
General Intelligence
Test = 80 marks including
Basic Arithmetic,
Current Affairs,
Pakistan Affairs & Islamic Studies
Everyday/General Science
Note : (Equal weight-age for each topic at Part-II)
For details visit:

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/user/page.php?page_id=279

The recommended books include in this case are:
1. Carvan General Knowledge by Ch. Najib Ahmed
2. Model Past Papers by Advanced Publishers

These two books cover all the syllabus.

Now how to prepare , Its all about your planning and managing things.
For English you must prepare Vocabulary (Synonyms and Antonyms) as well keeping in view the previous test pattern of FPSC.
I hope everything is clear now. Please avoid asking again and again. Concentrate on your preparation and Good Luck !

P.S: 1. FPSC will intimate everyone via sms sooner or later and do not worry if you got a single sms. It's all fine.
2. Save your Treasury Slip for the test day.
3. If you have submitted your application successfully and got a Tracking ID, you will be allowed to sit in the test. Do not worry about petty things.
4. Just concentrate on the test syllabus now. For other things like Medical Certificate, MS Office Certificate and else everything including Medical/Physical Test you will get plenty of time to settle your issues.

i don't think there would be any vocabulary, its not mentioned in syllabus. If vocabulary need be included in paper then they would mention it clearly in syllabus.