View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 05, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

No book can be perfect except Quran and no person can be perfect more then Prophet Muhammad PBUH...Bukhari and Muslim too have many contradictions in multiple subjects...They even contradicts with Quran in some issues...These books are authentic but if some contradiction arises, then "rationality" must not be kept aside...The term "Most authentic books" means that as a whole if we compare, they contain more such traditions which are very authentic, then any other books. For example, there are three books. First one has 20 reliable texts, 2nd one has 50 and 3rd one has 40...Now the most authentic one would be the 2nd one...But it doesn't mean the 2nd one is 100 percent perfect...Yes,it doesn't mean at all...

Many common non-Muslims even study religion more deeply then us...They can quote Quran from places even you can't understand sometimes...Many Orientalists have done a great service to the collection of traditions and events from the history of Islam.

Our religion is logical that's why using logic tells us that a 6 years old, who has not reached puberty, can't be asked by a Prophet of age more then 50 to marry or forced by a Sahabi of Abu Bakr's R.A stature, to get betrothed...(Just "Asking" a 6 years old even is equivalent to "forcing" him/her)
Just for a litmus test...Bring any 6-9 years old girl and place beside her a 50 years old man...How that couple look? Or go on and ask a 6 years old. Can you marry me? Firstly you can't ask,if you have some humanity left.Secondly, what she knows about marriage? Even if she says Yes??

And I have given reasons and authentic traditions for it...Not something in air is going on here...Muslims stand dumb on such points like why this happened? Why an apostate should be killed? Reason? They don't use reason or has bothered to do research,personal effort or Ijtehad...A reason Nation is still lingering behind the whole world and contributing not but "Throat Cutters".
waqas izhar (Monday, July 13, 2015)