View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 11, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rao Hasan View Post
i did,nt find the link for online apply and there is no detail of syllabus
Online application is not available yet but it'll be there soon enough. Keep visiting FPSC's website http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/user/new...p?newsid=14605

Goto page#9 of the Rules pdf file syllabus starts there...

GUIDELINES OF THE SYLLABUS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (BS-17) (SURVEY OF PAKISTAN), 2015

(A) Compulsory Papers

1. (1) Islamiat: Duration of Paper 03 hours
Total Marks 100

Basic Principles of Islam.
(i) Articles of faith.
(ii) The Concept and Spirit of Tauheed.
(iii) Finality of Prophethood.
(iv) Practices of Islam.

(2) Islamic History:
(i) The Holy Prophet of Islam, Perfect personality Main Events of his life.
Conception of Sunnah.
(ii) Brief Survey of the following: ―
Khulfa-i-Rashideen, Umayyads; Abbassids; Muslims in Spain and North Africa, Post Mongol Muslim period (Persian, Ottoman Turks, Muslims in Indo-Pakistan sub-continent) ; Islam in the 19th and 20 centuries; The world of Islam today.
(iii) The Holy Quran, its revelation, compilation and basic principles. Salient characteristics: ―
(a) its revelation and compilation.
(b) Certain basic principles:
(i) Duty towards Allah (Submission to his Laws).
(ii) Duty towards Society (Equality, justice and honesty intellectual as well as financial).
(iii) Duty towards Nature. ― [Understanding (through experimentation), conquest and domination of the forces of nature in the service of Allah].
(iv) Duty towards. ― (Moral development and purification with an object to serve God’s people).

Note: The non-muslim candidates have the option to take Islamiat as one of the Compulsory subject or otherwise paper of Pakistan Studies will be treated of 200 marks in their case and half of the total marks obtained by them in the paper of Pakistan Studies will be counted in lieu of Islamiat. ----------------- -----

cont....

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Saturday, July 11, 2015 at 11:56 PM.