View Single Post
Old Monday, July 13, 2015

Shehr is on a distinguished road
Default JazaakALLAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriee View Post
well first of all i would suggest you to go for your masters degree to compete as in my views mere bachelors doesn't gives you enough proficiency in the field to compete with those who have higher educational degrees, experiences & more comprehensive preparation. next is your call over the matter. upto the question of subject selection i will suggest to go for
- IR
- Public Add
- international law
- Arabic
- urdu literature as per your choice
i will again say to think about css 2016 exam decision better to secure your poistion with more educational knowledge rather than loosing chance.
BEST OF LUCK
First of all,Thanks a lot for your valuable Suggestion Harriee Sir
These comments are in my mind regarding my higher education ,but I'm teaching In PAF as a junior teacher and during my job I some how managed to get my masters degree in Islamic studies as a private student from UOS, I've already wasted my time and can not wait anymore as specially this forum has inspired me a lot and created a passion within me to become a CSP. now you would have a better understanding of the situation i think.
Coming to the subject selection, I would like to ask for some more suggestions + reading material for these subjects