View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 10088

AzizHamza is on a distinguished road
Default CSS books for those who cannot afford (Lahore)

AoA,
I have a lot of CSS books which i used for preparation last year. They are 99% in good condition and can be used easily for future studies. But i want to give them to only those who cannot afford. If you need these books and cannot afford them, please let me know through email **********. I live in Lahore and would be able to deliver the books in this same city.

My optional subjects were Sociology, Business Administration, IR, Mercantile Law. I also have a book of Public Administration.

Due to my love for books, i brought more than enough books during my preparation. They would be enough for 2-3 students.
But please contact me in case you cannot afford.
Thank you
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AzizHamza For This Useful Post:
AmeerKalera (Friday, July 17, 2015), Ashi Capricorn (Monday, July 20, 2015), DrTarik (Friday, July 24, 2015), ghulam rasool shah (Wednesday, July 22, 2015), maligondal (Tuesday, July 14, 2015), Man Jaanbazam (Wednesday, July 15, 2015), Mashaaal (Saturday, July 18, 2015), Rashida Fazal (Wednesday, July 22, 2015)