View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 14, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Please post your queries in relevant threads. There is already another Sticky thread for this type of queries.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...cation-91.html

And please read Forum Rules and abide by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REALISTICb View Post
Respectable members I ll be 28 years old on 2nd April 2016. I'm government employee since 2014 April 19. my question to the experienced senior members of the forum is whether I'm eligible to appear in css2017 under age relaxation or without that? If so, I'll not go for the chance in css2016 for some personal affairs. Please do guide me as soon as possible so that I can easily make some decision.
AoA Dear, by CE-17's cut-off(31st Dec 2016) you'll be 28 years 8 months 29 days old and over-age for CSS.

However, as you will have a service of 2 years 8 months 12 days on cut-ff date for CE-17 so you can claim age relaxation for not only CE-17 but CE-18 also.

But do remember that you have a service 1 years 2 months 25 days till today, so you have to be in service to claim age relaxation. If your service is terminated before CE-17 cut-ff you might not be able to claim age relaxation.

Hope your query is resolved.

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
REALISTICb (Wednesday, July 15, 2015)