View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Muhammad Daniyal Khalek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizwansaeed View Post
hi members there are some points which i have in my mind regarding the selection of this very subject.
Cons:
i) This subject is new and does not has past papers as a reference to get an idea that what sort of questions can be asked.
ii) As the past papers are unavailable so it is also difficult to predict that which area would be emphasized in making of question paper and which are the important questions to be asked.
iii) As this subject is being developed (not a fully mature subject) in curriculum and has recently been introduced by FPSC, no solid/pet data and books are available in the market.
iv) The most dangerous thing in opting this subject, would be the mcq's. No material available, neither the past papers as reference. Difficult to predict what sort of mcq's can be asked.

Pros:
i) It can be a high scoring subject because all those subjects in FPSC syllabus which are not mature, have always been good scoring.
ii) Relatively easy subject as compared to other options.

your suggestions are welcome.
thank you.
For most of the aspirants, Public Administration and GPP ate the only two choices in Group 2 of the syllabus. I found public administration a very boring subject. It is very theoretical and i have found it to be very volatile. Most of the people have also been taking only average not shining marks in it. So keeping in view the above points, GPP for me is the best option. Firstly it has a very interesting course outline i.e most of the topics of GPP are known to us, we talk about them daily, the material on them is readily available on internet and most importantly you will never find this subject dry an boring. Yes its scoring trend cannot be predicted. we can have a very technical paper. But i believe that if we prepare every topic from this course, we can surely score highly. So let the fingers be crossed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Daniyal Khalek For This Useful Post:
Abdul Mateen Sindhu (Thursday, July 16, 2015), Amber Butt (Friday, August 19, 2016)