Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 15, 2015

ARHanjrah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Nihal View Post
Dear Hussain Qureshi !!
I am the one you are quoting at merit No. 6 in Punjab, whereas brother I am from AJK Quota. I have been working in NAB since March, 2013. My interview held for approximately 30 minutes, I was asked about my performance for the last 2 years. It is also pertinent to mention that I was recommended for Best I.O from my region in 2014.
Please, clear your facts before you divulge wrong information publicly.
Secondly, relevant experience does matter. Let's suppose if FIA has to appoint an officer out of two. One has got 10 years experience in teaching whereas the experience of other is 1 year in Police. The later will always be given preference and consideration.

Anyways !! Hard Luck for you.
Just tried to address a little query in your mind which I was apprised through one of my colleague.
you deserve to be selected, I have heard about you... relevant experience does matter. investigation skills come by experience thats why the FIA and Anti-Corruption officers made gr8 progress when NAB was founded... after NABs own induction conviction rate is very low.. but unluckly in my cases it did not work... However all have right to send their queries and adopt due course of law