Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hamza Nihal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post

regards
Qureshi Sahib !! Thank you for well wishes brother.
Last time I was up in the merit of JIO in 2013 but after my interview I was put down to merit No. 92 and people securing lesser marks than me were given higher merit than me. This time GOD has turned the table for me and I am contented.

As per NAB TCS rules service in BS-16/JIO is counted as half service. So once the seniority list is maintained half service is included. It is my assumption and I am not sure that may be my previous service is included at the time of maintaining merit. One thing I couldn't understand which is very strange if it is circulated by Establishment Division that relevant qualification carries 30% weightage of interview marks. Well that's weird. If you don't have relevant qualification then how can you be eligible for a post which requires it ? For instance MBA finance for the eligibility was clearly mentioned in the advertisement, so if someone has MBA in HR will he be given weightage out of 30% of total interview ? That is ambiguous. Either you are eligible or not eligible on the basis of relevant qualification. I have BBA/MBA/MPhils (Finance) as my qualification.

I have been very busy lately I was just concerned about my selection and couldn't dig things deeper. But one thing is for sure that Interview always matter a lot in NAB selection and there are multiple factors as per my observation which are considered during preparation of merit. In previous recruitment almost same thing happened and people shown their grievances in the same fashion and NAB given the answers to their satisfaction. I am not discouraging you at all, you if you have reservations it is your right and you must check into it until you get satisfactory answers.

Anyhow, by the grace of ALLAH and the prayers of my Parents I made it and I am very much thankful to GOD. ALHAMDULIALLAH !!