Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nonconformist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
You are wellcome Brother:

1. please visit the following link in order to know the detail of Establishment Division Notification dated 16 Jan 2015 which the NAB followed as mentioned in its Press Release.

http://www.glxspace.com/2015/01/20/m...d-recruitment/

2. 70% weightage for written test whereas 30% weightage for interview.

3. 30% weghtage would be further allocated to the interview panel as follows
a. Chariman 40%
b. Two Members 30% each

4. The interview panel would assess the candidate as under
a. Relevant Qualification/Experience 30%
b. Knowledge/Skill Relevancy 40%
c. Personality / Interpersonal communciation skills 30%

5. Relevant Qualification weightage i.e. MBA (Finance) etc means the percentile candidates secured during his / her educational achievements. The educational percentile achieved is even considered in various exams of PPSC & FPSC.

Regards
Qureshi bhai. I affected like you. You have mentioned everything so detailed that other have nothing important to say about flaws-ridden recruitment process. No doubt there was no sifarish type thing. when i said flaws that mean faulty recruitment process.

This faulty system may need 100 years till then our bones would have been decayed.

what startling shock was that . 30% to an interview then 2 minute to judge... very very very shocking. compare css interview with same 30% weightage 15 to 30 minutes interview so that best should come up. how can they allocate approximately 8 minutes to candidates in karachi and then 2 minutes in islamabad.

NAB GO TO HELLLLLLL I will be DMG then YOUR chairman and appoint even deputy chairman of my own choice.... Till then get yourself insulted daily in supreme court. you top hierarchy deserve nothing but this insult that suit your mentality at it best.