Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 19, 2015

longinus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbing View Post
NAB AD is one of the most difficult jobs. It is simply because an AD has to investigate big fish in their own field. The Deputy Director in whose room I sat told me that his own brother was murdered in revenge for investigating. Threats are common. Same Deputy Director told me that Hassan Sheryar who was investigating Raja Rental was murdered but due to political pressure, it was termed suicide. Hassan Sheryar also visited psychiatrist due to massive pressure. DD also told me that Hassan was 4th or 3rd in merit list. I also talked to another serving AD who painted a pathetic work environment of NAB. His words were,"If you don't value your social life and can take stress then go for it if you dont have any other job." I then went to see him myself and saw him buried under 40 files of 5 cases with 10 people he had called in his office to investigate in one go. NAB is a fairly tough and hard job that will challenge you emotionally. Think hard before joining. Take care.
there is no doubt in admitting this fact that working environment is not friendly there...i already posted about the Haunted type offices and suspecious environment in my earlier posts which unfortunately deleted by moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarachaudry View Post
This is what I said brother - 55k (paid monthly) + 10k (paid bi-annually) = 65k per month
acc. to you,if,10k bi-anually means 10k for 6 months=1666 for a month...
so,55000+1666=56666...so how it is 65k per month? pls. correct me,if am wrong?

Last edited by incounternable; Monday, July 20, 2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: chain posts merged