Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 20, 2015

Sohail Kamran is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elem View Post
i appreciate your comments and observation above but i think i look at the picture from a different perspective. Here are some of the points flashing through my mind while reading your intimidating remarks:
Jobs such as those in NAB are not easy. Everyone know that. That is why it is looked at with utmost respect in the society. You think the life of an army officer serving at the front is easy. Imagine being constantly under the threat of getting killed by a terrorist. Imagine being ambushed or your Vehicle hitting an IED. These jobs are not easy. Only the most talented with high composure and will power can serve in such capacities. That is why it receives the respect it deserves. It is not just about earning a livelihood. It is about fighting the menace of corruption which is slowing decaying our society like cancer. Serving in such positions with honesty can make a difference in society. Being youth of this country we are bestowed with a chance to bring a change. How many of your friends you know have such chances? That is why high level of handwork, sacrifice and competence is expected from people serving in these positions. If someone wants an easy job then perhaps one should choose that field accordingly. The key is to stay motivated and keep reminding yourself that you are serving a bigger and honorable purpose and Allah will guide and Help you inshallah !
True enough. That's the spirit a true patriotic Pakistani must have! May ALLAH SWT guide us and keep us on the right path always. Ameen
The Following User Says Thank You to Sohail Kamran For This Useful Post:
MAA_LLM (Monday, July 20, 2015)