View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 28, 2015

jazibsaeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmated View Post
I need sincere advice. Kindly do share your point of viiews. Im doing banking job in my home city and now ADMOD is offered with around 20,000 more salary than im getting already. I know there will be power with this new job but I will be cut off from my family, friends and social circle as I have heard about the nature of the job and there will be lots of travelling too. If you were in my position what would be your choice and do this job has more benefits than disadvantages.
Dear checkmated, i think one should not ask such questions. No one can give you a choice that you deserve/ desire. I think salary of AD MOD will be 20,000 less than my current salary and 40,000 less if i include allowances of current job as well(Plus my current job is in my own city). Still i am anxiously waiting for a letter from ISI. Because after all it's all about passion and what you want to do in life. If it's only salary that matters for you, your current job may offer you better annual increments than MOD. If you do not like traveling, staying away, staying cut off, this job is not for you.