Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 29, 2015

gmsarslan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Secondly, for all those who are not joining, I think its unfair to say the least....

If you people had other commitments/plans (CSS etc) , then in my humble opinion you should not have appeared in the interview... there were many deserving candidates and they were left behind because your are selected... and now you are deciding not to join.... simply unfair and unjustified.. IMO

Thirdly, remember, its better to have one in hand than two in the bushes.
Man its not always something we assume its something like sometimes you get comparable career jobs at the same point Alhumdulilah and have to choose between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longinus View Post
i dont understand that why you are giving false info. again and again,dear....? the purpose to submit bond is to restrain the officers there atleast for 5-years.after submitting bond,you cant leave the organization before the said period..

moreover,it is als0 baseless that one can leave NAB by a prior notice of one month,because this rule is for other govt. departments which dont demand any such bond.

it is also miserable from your part that NAB issues 2 NOC for a calender year...pls. dont spread such false news

absolutely wrong dear,

you cant apply and aappear after for css and others after submitting suretu bond...
if you do so,it would amount to a violation of one's contract with NAB and NAB can take action over it.
Bro have you read the contract sent by NAB to us? Moreover I already mentioned that i contacted persons in the concerned department. I am not asking you to endorse me, did I?