View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 29, 2015

itsadilcs is on a distinguished road
Default Interview Experience of KRL IT officer

Aoa,
I qualify the initial conducted on 19-02-2015 at community hall Rawalpindi. initial test was technical.. and tough...
Initial test comprised of MCQ's, consisting of DB queries, OOP concepts (.Net programming) and OS concepts. after 1 hr the qualified candidates list is displayed.
total 49 candidates qualified the test.

After test these 49 are stay there, and Psychological tests are taken from these guys. there are different types of Psychological test. about 6pm we are free and go to home.
I received interview msg & letter. Interview date is 07-05-2015 (about after 3 months).
On 07-05-2015 i reached community hall at 80 am.There are 30 candidates present for interview.There is a person who checked & verified original documents.(I don't have original documents and he write on my per forma that "Original documents cannot be produced." ).
After verification of documents,one by one called for interview. there are two interview. Psychological and technical.
In Psychological interview there are two psychiatrists. they ask me about my family background and favorite personality. They only check confidence. it is 2 or 3 min interview.

After Psychological interview I called for technical interview..
In technical interview there are 5 members panel.
First question is introduction.
-after introduction they asked me why you did B-ed?
(i answers)
-than ask me your expertise
(I answered JAVA, No question from OOP or java)
-Than asked me about experience.
(I answered as an java internee)
-than asked me what you have did in internship
(I answered, J2SE,J2EE,web development)
-than asked me have you did project in internship
(I answered, yes and he ask to me to draw class diagram of that project and then DFD )
-than asked more technologies in internship?
(I answered, JSON , JavaScript, j Query )
-than asked you know format of JSON.
(I answered,yes )
-than asked me to write a code in jQuery which send form data to server..
(while I write code, he see my code and says oK I see.)
-After that he asked me to write some SQL queries.

the duration of interview is 8-10 min. interview was technical and tough. They don't ask concepts, they ask me about to write code. I have about 2month experience.. that's why I don't show them good practical skill.
Hope this is helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsadilcs For This Useful Post:
mmmmmmbilalch (Wednesday, July 29, 2015), plotinium (Thursday, October 05, 2017)