View Single Post
Old Friday, July 31, 2015

itsadilcs is on a distinguished road

PESCO short list candidates for interview on NTS score province wise. for KPK cutoff marks is 70..
Punjab has low merit ..i meet a boy who has 61 marks .. he shortlisted for interview.
so each province has different cutoff merit.

PESCO did't count academic marks for shortlisting for interview... its purely on NTS marks but province wise...

Aoa,
As the PESCO interview time in 100 am. I reached the PESCO head office on 90 am.. and waiting for interview. first the interviews of HR (37 candidates) will be conducted.. about 2:30 pm the AM(P/SA/CO) candidates are called for interview.
All candidates are gather the conference room, where two employees of PESCO verified the documents of 22 candidates of AM(P/SA/CO).

I am on no 3rd in merit.. I called for interview at 40 om.

I entered in the interview hall, there are about 10 members panel. All of them are head of their departments (HR,IT etc).

I say Assalam O Alikum.. They replied WaAlikumus Salam..

-Than first question on me... Introduce youself..
I introduce myself..

-Next question is from my experince...
I tell him about my PHP,JAVA development experience

--next the head of IT department (which is networks man, did't know about development) ask some question from networks..
like what is LAN and WAN? OSI model layers? IP and MAC address works on which layer? I answer these question also..
I tell him that I have experience of development... he says ok.

-than other head of department ask me why you apply for this post? We also announce the post of Web master..
I replied him..

- one other member ask me that we need a person who know oracle..
i replied him that I can switch on oracle within a week..

Then the panel say "Thank you.."
Then I leave the Hall

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Saturday, August 01, 2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to itsadilcs For This Useful Post:
Qacc (Saturday, August 01, 2015)