View Single Post
Old Friday, July 31, 2015

Z Ali S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
i am given 6th august for re-physical. I could not clear the run... i came back and saw on google map that the ground was actually 1.9 km and it was a soft ground (i practised on road) so i was short 150meters...
I am planning to start practising in a ground, not on road any more and this time will try to cover 2km distance to be on safe side.

Is it normal for hands to go numb and blurry vision while running?

Since your friend is in eme through same course, i wanted to know what sort of job duties do engineers perform there?
hands to go numb and vision blurs if you are not regular at running.
Ground is usually large then 1.6km but there will be no much difference on road or soft ground. You should have stamina to run(continuously) atleast for 12mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
Sorry for double post but system is not letting me edit my previous post

muje to attestation ki appointment hi HEC ne 1st September ki di hai :s btw a friend told me that if you are registered with PEC then no need for HEC attestation
Last time i was not registered with PEC, even then they(ASRC Lahore) don't ask for HEC attestation. But to be on save side get your degree attested from your university atleast. I think if you are from well reputed university then they dont ask for HEC attestation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obaidullah Khan View Post
Yes they asked for engg degree. I already sent them by courier. Why wont they accept? If they dont so upto when should i submit by visiting there?
In ASRC Lahore if you attached something wrong they call you and give your form to you to rectify it. They will not do anything for you except telling you that your form is not complete or wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to Z Ali S For This Useful Post:
Guardian (Friday, July 31, 2015)