View Single Post
Old Friday, July 31, 2015

Perhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Which is my host university?

I have received this e.mail today but please guide me from where will I know about my host university because not any university have yet sent me admission confirmation?
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from China Scholarship Council! Sincere congratulations on your success for winning Chinese Government Scholarship and welcome to study in China.

Please prepare your trip in advance according to the requirements. You should apply for an X visa from Chinese Embassy and register at your host university before the registration deadline. You can visit our website “study in China” (http://www.campuschina.org) and the website of your host university for more directions and guidance.

If you are not able to arrive for school registration on time, you must ask for your school’s permission in advance. Any unpermitted late registration will be regarded as declining your scholarship

If you decide to decline this scholarship offer, please email us to confirm your withdrawal.

We are looking forward to your arrival. Wish you a pleasant trip to China!