Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Friday, July 31, 2015

conspirator is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post
Dear brother, are you sure legal fee for medical checkup is Rs. 100 and nothing more?

Here in Lahore, civil surgeon office charged us 750 (apart from 100 which were deposited in NBP)

I asked the clerk there and he said its medical examination board fee. However, he also didn't issue any receipt for 750 he took.

Please, tell is that how you can say that its hera phairi or bribe? Is there anyother other proof or reason for calling it a bribe? Thanks and waiting
Yes i am cent percent sure that legal fee for medical checkup is only and only Rs. 100.
Why you were charged 750 at lahore while we were charged 550? What do you think is the reason behind these discriminated charges??? If it's legal then why the fee is not uniform??? They just take advantage of the situation as the slected candidates are happy and they don't give a damn to such charges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I was examined by Civil Surgeon of Islamabad. And he did not charge any fee for medical. I had to pay for some of the tests which had to be conducted in a private lab. As per my knowledge there is no fee for tests and medical conducted in a government hospital. I was issued a medical certificate with in 3,4 hours.

Does any one has knowledge about the joining formalities? Should we bring our luggage along with us on next friday or would they ask us to come directly to the Police College on Monday?

Regards,
What i think is that once we report at headquarters for joining they will send us directly to sihala. As per my understanding we will be directed to report at sihala latest by saturday.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk