Thread: Out of touch
View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 01, 2015

DrMFK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Assalam-u-Alaikum!
It has been 5 months since I've taken CSS papers in February. Since then, I've not even touched a single book to study in a case I pass the written exam. Moreover, I also have not been a regular reader of DAWN newspaper to get in touch with the world affairs. It is solely my mistake of forgetting how much I worked hard to be optimistic for the written exam. The result would probably be announced in the mid of October. What strategy should I opt from now to revise all the previous shit :P I mean how could I memorize all the stuff I prepared for during the written exam to anticipate the Interview phase ? Attention needed.
it is really annoying when you have to revise that what has been done previously, when the book is opened everything seems to be known but as soon it is closed things disappear from the mind. If you plan to appear next year regardless of the result then you may have some sort of ambition to revise but if you planned this as your last attempt then revising the stuff before the announcement of result will probably be the most irritating thing on earth at the moment