View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 06, 2015

Qurat Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa Romeo View Post
Where is ArtemArtemiArtemis

I feel her in Qurat.. my personal thought.. no offence..

Keep sharing your vocabulary..

Well there is lots of frustration in the room already.. so keep away those two different trades.. ad technical are those need nOt to be trained immediately after medical and can be called anytime they are cleared

security clearance is the hectic process as they dont take risks.. the more your data the more you travel will take more time

If the batch goes for training before the security clearance of rest of candidates.. i say if.. the rest would be called with the upcoming vacancies if..if their strenghth is nt of a batch to be trained.. there are probablities.. but one thing is for sure.. those who went through the security clearance are among the selected ones iff their clearance is not ambiguous..they dnt waste time on security clearance for reserve candidates..my analysis
Well its k ... But there is no any verisimilitude in your opinion sir ... Now I want to ask you to please decipher your para ... Means as we have heard on the same platform that only 37 letters have been dispatched.....means there are still clarion chances for us to get the letter ... !! Ain't it ?? Please if you have any lowdown apropos of the maneuver... Then it's a humble request that please share it with all of us .... Thanks 😐