View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 06, 2015

informer59 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabir Basheer View Post
You are talking irrelevant. Can you please invoke an example when inspector investigation posts were filled thruogh FPSC in the past.
If I were talking about Inspector investigation posts that were filled in 2007 when PPP was not in power, then I may be relevant according to you.

Quote:
However if you quote an example of induction of ADs in 2009 with no quota from Sindh, then your arguement only strengthens the idea of wrongdoing by the 'the party of Sindh' itself as it was on the helm of affairs then.
Really? Please be specific what wrong act has been strengthened by quoting this example.

Quote:
If they could not include Sindh posts when they were ruling then what was the reason in your point of view if now it is due to discrimination?
My point was, infact which is still same, the number of 2 seats has nothing to do with wrong acts of PPP and 36 number of seats for Punjab has nothing to do with PML-N good acts. Hope this time I am clear.

Quote:
I learnt that a number of posts in FIA at various levels including Inspector and AD were filled indirectly by the previous government(s). By indirectly I mean blue-eyed people were inducted in other departments and then deputed in FIA. Some were later merged instead of repatriating to their home departments.
Yes, PPP did that in many departments and all officers who were deputed later absorbed in department (where they were on deputation) were tranferred back to their parent department after the judgement of supreme court i.e. CRP 193.