Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 06, 2015

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent View Post
I am afraid brother that I am unable to enlighten you over the issue. Like you, I was also confident of my success but your apprehensions are still mystery for me too, as I am residing far from Islamabad and the person was reluctant to share the details on phone. However it is confirmed that the whole recruitment process is transparent.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent View Post
No Brother... I really don't know. One thing is certain that interview marks of DSC created the difference and decimals are result of percentage, taken into account, of written and academic qualications.

Regards
Brother if you peruse the press release of NAB regarding final selection, you can see the following remarks:

"The candidates who had cleared psychological test were called for interview by a Selection Committee of NAB comprising DG (HRM) and two Directors. A final merit list, on the basis of NTS written test marks and marks by the Selection Committee has been drawn. The Provincial, Regional and Merit quota has been observed as prescribed by Government of Pakistan."

where is the consideration of academic qualification / Experience as you shared?.........When you don't know the criteria adopted by the selection committee, how can you say the process as transparent?

The big question mark arises on account of hiding the way how the final merit was framed. Every action should have been transparent till the end. The NAB will have to answer all the relevant queries at an appropriate forum.

One more example of manipulation is that the waiting list should have been published along with the result. But it is still a secret................ What you can presume by this approach of NAB?
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
FAHEEM ULLAH KHAN MAHSUD (Thursday, August 06, 2015)