View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 08, 2015

khaista gul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentcry View Post
total 6 ! 2 each from Mechanical, Electrical and Software Engineering !
Interview : Federal Cabinet of Pakistan. it's neighboring countries, it's relationship with neighboring countries ! PM, President, Foreign ministers and Army Chief names of important countries ! Capitals, Currencies and Languages of important countries ! World Organizations like UN, OIC, etc ! Balkan States, Scandinavian countries, 10 downing street, Suez Canal, Mediterranean sea, red sea, dead sea etc ! discussion on latest current affair topics and your views about that ! Current political system of pakistan and how to improve it etc! Questions from your academics ! Quick Maths Questions! Situational questions like If there is a terrorist attack on the base and you are security officer then what will you do Or being base commander how can you improve PAF security system ?
Do they prefer experienced people over people who have no job experience ?
And let's suppose if 150 people for A&SD branch appeard in psychological tests, how many of them will be shortlisted for panel interview ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbillall View Post
you people would be lucky enough to have 2 batches of final termers as cadetship of regular cadet has been changed to 3 years..Don't panic about interview please make this thing clear that without Gk and current affair you cant succeed in interview.Just show your confidence, be forward have some knowledge about your degree related questions, about your professional career. I am MBA finance and a banker too i was asked about stress management...Factors important for project management innovation creativity, then about banking they gave me different scenerios like if i am an area manager etc.
Do they prefer experienced people over people who have no job experience ?*
And let's suppose if 150 people for A&SD branch appeard in psychological tests, how many of them will be shortlisted for panel interview ?

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Sunday, August 09, 2015 at 12:09 AM. Reason: merge chain posts