View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AHKK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqusama View Post
AHKK, bro what documents we have to take to sngpl HQ , as I haven't received letter yet , but my name is in the list .
Thanks in advance
Bro someone who received the letter recently would tell you better as I don't remember what we were asked to bring and I don't have the letter with mr right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody View Post
SNGpl MUst Pay AHKK much more as he is giving us more information and guiding us than their normal hr person ever does...TY MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran Ahmed View Post
I second you!
Thank you guys. My pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqusama View Post
Brother , everyone who is guiding us in sab ko jaza Allah Pak dain gy.
Can anybody tell me , how far is medical center from sngpl HQ , so that I can organize my trip , and what type of medical would it be , weather only blood tests or some touch of medical conducted by armed forces .
Thanks in advance
SNGPL refers candidates to different hospitals/laboratories so it can't be said for sure how far it will be in your case. We had to go to two different places. One was for Hepatitis test and other was for general medical, like weight, height, eyesight, pulserate etc. Medical is just a formality. Nothing like that of armed forces. Also, medical reports will take one day.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to AHKK For This Useful Post:
tariqusama (Thursday, August 13, 2015)