Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hussain_qureshi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by punjabian4211 View Post
Hussain Bhai how many ADs did not join? And is there any chance of waiting list? Kindly confirm from your source.
its almost 15, yes there is waiting list maintained by NAB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuxy View Post
Buddy can you find out whether anyone has rejected the offer from GB/FATA..??
Don't know exactly about Gb / FATA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Scar View Post
Can you tell me how many candidates of assistant director post have not joined and how many of them belong to kpk quota????
its almost 15 in total but don't know exactly about kpk.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent View Post
Due to credibility of my dear brother Hussain Qureshi, I do trust the veracity of every statement made by him. However I also reaffirmed through my source and the figure of non-reported candidates is somewhat near to that shared by Hussain Qureshi. I am really startled after this finding, as the figure of non-reported candidates is beyond my imaginations. Now this has even lit up the fire of hope also for me. I will share as soon as I will get any authentic update over the subject.

Regards
The terms and conditions of offer letter made the candidates who are already doing regular jobs scared to join NAB . Besides, the uncertainity about the future of NAB alongwith tough internal environment made the hindrance to join the organization.

Regards

Last edited by incounternable; Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: chain posts meged
The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain_qureshi For This Useful Post:
Divergent (Wednesday, August 12, 2015)