View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 15, 2015

Davidd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magichugs View Post
I am from kpk and our province has got 18 seats in total in above 200 seats.

I am thinking about how to compete against the 18 seat when about 30 thousand to 50 thousand people may have applied.

This ocean of candidates also have many candidates who prepared hard for CSS and may not pass but their knowledge is fresh and they will be sitting with us.

Anybody from Kpk feels optimistic? Please encourage!

Please never come up with idealist comments just comment on realistic and statistical grounds!
First of all 30k figures is not correct for a single province becoz if 30k are from KPK then there would be 100k from punjab which looks unreal when there is height requirement and arts graduates are too missing.

Believe me in these thousands of people only some hunderds would be serious competitors and others are just applying for fun and are non serious.

Seats are tremendous so being pessimist is not an option neither a solution.

In PPSC when it comes to 100 marks paper of any 16 and 17 scale jobs a person who prepared specific for 100 marks test perform better than a css man and many guys got pass the test which never appeared in css so have faith in your skills and start prep with a plan.

Baba Winston churchill ne shaid ap jese logon k liye hi kaha hai,
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity ; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidd For This Useful Post:
fdkyz (Monday, August 17, 2015)