View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 16, 2015

EnggAsquare is on a distinguished road

Medical procedure was almost smooth.
- First of all I went to Chughtais Lab to get tested for HbgAs and Anti HCV (Hepatitis B and C tests) they took 2,3 ml blood and told me that I will get sms when my reports are ready and I can download the reports from their website or collect them from their any collection point
- Then I went to Farooq Hospital, initially the receptionists were not entertaining me and they said that test will be taken tomorrow at 5.30 pm. When I argued a little and told them that I have come from Rawalpindi and I have to leave for Pindi back tomorrow morning, then they prepared the documents for me and sent me to X-Ray lab first and then a lab called ''vision lab'' in the basement. There they again took blood and urine samples and told me to come tomorrow for results and receptionist told me that after the results from the lab the form given by the SNGPL will be filled.
- I went next day to collect my results, then I took them and gave them to receptionist, she sent me to a Medical Officer, he saw my reports, asked me if I have any problems, I told him No, no problems. Then he filled the form and signed it.

So that was the whole medical experience. There was no test like that of military forces which the people are usually afraid of. They don't ask you to do anything embarrassing.
The Following User Says Thank You to EnggAsquare For This Useful Post:
tariqusama (Sunday, August 16, 2015)