View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 20, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billa View Post
@Imbindas
Dear kindly share your interview experience for the PO post and the questions they asked you please.
I was very disappointed in my interview of Progress officer with khalid Masood sb (kpk psc), for 30 minutes he scolded me that why i appeared for interview as i am already in a job which is better than the one i am aspiring for (which He thought), he didn't ask a single word, all were arguments and counter arguments. finally he told me that you are too qualified for this job so try for better one.
I repeat, i was not asked a single question by all the three members present there, Masood sb tried to convey the message that it is a clerical desk job and inferior to my qualification.So i am out of competition

May be He is right
Billa (Thursday, August 20, 2015)