View Single Post
Old Friday, August 21, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

I have just burnt my mid night oil in preparing TP&UM & Geography. Both subjects are blood sucking! For TP&UM, I followed some books from our library and also used to gather stuff from net in order to incorporate quality material for my notes. However, the way you are tackling TP&UM, is indeed a good one, but still you need to do it to the level of perfection by giving contemporary touch with respect to Pak. Because, paper setter, would ask questions related to pak. I am hopeful, you will make a difference. Mail me, further we can talk in detail there, I have some quality stuff, would love to exchange with yours.

Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Ashi Capricorn (Saturday, August 22, 2015), étoile brillante (Tuesday, July 19, 2016), Zohaa (Friday, August 21, 2015)