View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 22, 2015
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemabhayyat View Post
Can any body tell when Islamiyat paper is attempted then
it is necessary to quot Quranic verses or we can only give references in the form of translation?
Both are acceptable as long as you write the correct reference i.e. Verse (Ayah) No., Chapter No. AND/OR Name of the Surah. In case of Hadith, the exact reference including the name of the Narrator and Hadith No. in the book from which it is quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishalmalik View Post
Dear i,m learn islamic study can help me
What sort of help do you require?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeena View Post
I have no background of Islamic studies. How do I prepare for this paper?

Please guide.
If you studied Islamiat Compulsory / Islamic Studies during any of your school / college / university education, then you already have the background. In Pakistan, almost 99% of the people would have studied it at least for once during their academic years. Anyhow, the preparation is not much difficult. Simply follow the study plan given in the first post, collect material on the topics mentioned therein, either from the book or online sources and start reading it. That's it.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Ameeena (Saturday, August 22, 2015)