View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lala g is on a distinguished road

Syed Hassan baseer bro, actually I have no confirm idea that when would candidates from Punjab, kpk, Sindh or balochistan would receive their interview letters as fpsc is keeping this thing abit secret, but it was expected that fpsc would dispatch interview letters center wise and not earlier and now this thing has been confirmed by mr. Nadeem shaikh as he called fpsc for asking this thing. So keep preparing for interview and have patience. Hopefully fpsc would dispatch interview letters a week before interview of same center would be conducted. If your driving was enough good and you were physically fit, then you need no not worry for anything and just prepare yourself for interview. Interview (according to my source and experience) for BS14 level post won't be that difficult. Just keep yourself intouch with current affairs of national and international issues and the things I told in my previous post. A formal 3 piece suit and well looking face and alert answering tect would do the job done. I did also appeared in Lahore for MCQs test and driving test, but being short of hight by inches and making mistakes in driving test, I think I m out of race. But all my services and wishes are with forum fellows.