View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ammar ZR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Well my personal experience with this subject has remained good one. In my first attempt, I got 71 while 62 in the second. Now for the final attempt the result itself would speak. I have found this subject very interesting and scoring at the same time. I didn't have any prior knowledge or background of law but still this subject didn't disappoint me .Another important thing about this subject is that , its MCQs keep on repeating . If one prepares the MCQs from past papers , one has highly brighter prospects of marking more then 15 MCQs correct. Even one may go beyond 18 as has been the case with me in my first attempt. In the light f the above reasons , I would recommend you to opt I. Law. Here on this forum I posted solved MCQs of I. Law since 2000. They may prove instrumental in preparing objective portion . Here is the link for that.

Solved MCQs of I. Law Past Papers .
which books are you using for law? can you guide about preperation strategy about this subject ? and to what extent you gave general views in l.law paper ?

Thank You