View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 27, 2015

mehmoodeko is on a distinguished road

dear forum fellows, I am from KPK and I got Letter as I posted it earlier as well.
It is important for those who see it. Quote it as much as you can because it might be my last post.

my name is unknown and mehmoodeko is my nick so nobody knows me and I can freely expressing my views

I met person from fpsc personally and told me that there is no need to worry about the bad performance in driving. He said that Chairman FPSC were going to conduct another driving test due to poor performance of candidates. He said that the chairman were halted by him to give lenient marking over the existing performance to get the good brains and they will get trained in academy. so no worries about that.

physically the candidate should be perfect

all the formalities of interview should be fulfilled. if you have any problem with that you can get a lot of material over the internet.

formal dress code is necessary

you have to know the basic know how of your course of your final degree

Islamic information and the basic Islamic question will be asked

don't get nervous or afraid of anything and react normally.

there will be three people in the interview panel. in center Chairman, in left member fpsc and right DR (Departmental Representative).

you should know Pakistan affairs and current affairs.

you have to react rationally. don't go for any rubbish ideas.

don't oppose government polices but if you have any affiliation with a party or leader then you much frankly share all that. but don't get strict on any political statements.

if you don't know anything about the question then don't shy to say sorry, it would be appreciated. but don't go to Bongian

for those who are still waiting for letters should wait a bit more because it getting starting from Islamabad center.

Best of luck fellows.