View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 22, 2008

paindu is on a distinguished road
Post It’s in the Ideology

“Cleanness is half faith” that’s what Islam says. But look around you!!! In this sense the non Muslims are more Muslims then us!!! Most of our cities in Pakistan have containers for garbage to put in but most of our Pakistani brothers neglect them and throw the garbage anywhere they want!!! But not in the garbage container. What is this? Can’t they see the big container or what?

Few days back in the mooring I was waiting for my office bus on the road. I saw two guys coming from one side and they were eating bananas. Everything was right till then but the reason for which I’m telling you all this that both those guys throwing the banana peels right in the centre of the road. I felt very bad at that time as usual. Even a child of first grade knows that this is very dangerous but very sadly those totally grown men did not seem to care about. Some people say it is because that people are not educated. Well I don’t think so I think it is common sense and sense of responsibility, didn’t those two guys not aware the fact that somebody can really be injured if fall from these peels? And if they were Muslims don’t they know what Islam says about cleanness? Even a child knows all this!!!

You can see this “action” in daily life that many people even educated people throw garbage out of their windows while they were traveling, while in office, while at home. They didn’t bother about cleanness they just throw it out. It seems that they are not taking responsibility. What is this? Are we educated?

For God sake don’t think that everything has to be done by government. You have some responsibilities too, some moral duties too. I can’t write everything about cleanness here but I have to tell you that very sadly we are not responsible in this regard. Are we? We have to think about it individually and as a whole. “Cleanness is in the minds” and also “it’s in the ideology”. Which is given by Islam?