View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 30, 2015
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameeena View Post
Thank you for your guidance. Your study plan in the first post is 5 years old and it is based on past year papers which will be irrelevant as there is new syllabus for aspirants of year 2016.

Could you please recommend me the best three books of Islamiyat which will prepare me for its exam in accordance to the NEW syllabus for 2016?
You are right about the study plan and I don't find much leisure to revise it for CE-2016. I have done my part - wish someone among you could do it for 2016 aspirants. Anyway, here are the books:

1. Ideology of Islam by Anwar Hashmi
2. Islam - Its Meaning and Message by Khurshid Ahmad

I won't recommend the books I haven't read myself therefore it is quite likely that my recommended readings may not be the best one out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarinoor View Post
Hello guys:
can any one tell me one authentic book of Islamiyat in urdu please
Islami Nazrieya-e-hayat by Khursheed Ahmed

If you are attempting it in Urdu, you may find some .pdf books on this link very helpful:

http://www.tanzeemeislami.net/?tabid...iaDetailID=115

Good Luck!
Regards,
Zarinoor (Monday, August 31, 2015)