View Single Post
Old Monday, August 31, 2015

soldierx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
because of lack of interest, i went to the physical test one day later, when nh&mp called me again,my physical test was taken with departmental employees, one person who was departmental employees whom was sitting next to me, i inquire him about the salary of petrol officer, he told me that petrol officer is getting around 48000/- rupees, i was shocked to hear that and was also happy, but after physical test, i met 2-3 senior patrol officer they told me that petrol officer getting b/w 35 to 40 thousand salary, but when i told them about my situation that i am already employed and my duty station is near to my home, then they advised me straightly that don't come to motorway police, because job description of nh&mp is tough and hectic. then i asked one of my friend who's brother was doing job in motorway police on the post of junior patrol officer, he told me that his brother is getting 23000 salary while petrol officer is getting 32000 salary, i am not discouraging you but for those who are unemployed the job of nh&mp is good for them but for those whose job is relaxed and getting upto 18000 to 20000 salary, then think on it and prefer the relax job.
You are just discouraging the people who have done their best and reached at the final stage of recruitment. If some one is earning 23000 and want to join prestigious department like motorway no matter what is the job description then you have no right to discourage them.
The Following User Says Thank You to soldierx For This Useful Post:
sparkofighter (Tuesday, September 01, 2015)