View Single Post
Old Monday, September 07, 2015

urMohid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhammadYounas View Post
Come on Brother, Don't misguide everybody. No offence, but people like you use such tricks to take people out of competition by spreading such nonsensical information. I wonder why guys like you apply for every post in FPSC and PPSC because most of the jobs they offer are graduation basis. Commission is superior hiring authority than IBP and SBP.
Please think before you write something because your User status is "Senior Member" here and people here take your comment seriously, So don't behave sensibly my friend.

I've called IBP and the guy on phone said that everybody can apply except those who have four years of graduation.
FPSC and PPSC don't specifically mention that people with 4 year graduation are not eligible. Neither do they discriminate between people with 4 year graduation and 2 year graduation and masters.
Also as the other guy said, you need to call BSC, not IBP. IBP has nothing to do with hiring except the test and they would conduct it gladly for every eligible and ineligible candidate who has paid the fee.
Talk to the BSC people and then make those baseless claims.