View Single Post
Old Monday, September 07, 2015

RiverFellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAHEEM ULLAH KHAN MAHSUD View Post
salam. i have to come to know that the final medical after issb in Army is very much tough. as they check every minor details and can reject candidate too. Recently i have come to know that a guy has successfully recommended for issb and when he appeared for medical. They said that your 2 front teeth (the sharp ones. one on right and left above.) are lengthy. and some are rejected due to irregular shape of teeth.(thoray tairhay mairay daant). so is it that tough really? need suggestions please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazish Hina View Post
That is ridiculous, my brother recently got commission in PAF as an aeronautical engineer.
They send people to get whatever the problem is to be fixed in 2 weeks, because the candidates that are chosen after ISSB are considered important. If the problem is treatable they select you.
Whoever is giving false information should stop, as far as I can remember teeth can be fixed, so why would they eliminate such a candidate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Brother is in PMA. As per the information passed by him, all those defects which can be overcome are treated freely in MH or CMH. Many of my Brother's ISSB mates got their noses operated freely at the spot
So, if they see such defect they usually operate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverFellow For This Useful Post:
FAHEEM ULLAH KHAN MAHSUD (Saturday, September 12, 2015)