View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 08, 2015

xpedior is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil Mughal View Post
The way you tried to sketch the mentioned scenario was little bit deluding for many of those who are new in the sphere of public service examinations.

Besides, I found that you specified the idea that presence of Government cars are witness to the fact that there were those who used backdoors, etc. Then I took pains to speak a little over your conceptions, brother.

And yes! I don't like to keep, think about keeping, or let someone think about keeping any such LINK for myself. So I can't issue any show cause notice.
New or old does not matter. What matters is every one should be fully aware of facts, possibilities, past and present. That is the purpose of forum, share information. Let people judge themselves what to believe and how much.

Again no offence to any one, whosoever came in government vehicle or personal conveyance or public transport or by foot. All those who reached that far must be good enough for public service examination. Only those would be better who get appointed at the end.

I appreciate your honesty and uprightness if whatever you said about yourself is true. I am not that pious but I am free to think, whatever I intend to.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to xpedior For This Useful Post:
altaf Hussainen (Tuesday, September 08, 2015)