View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 09, 2015

bahawalraza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
I couldn't appear in CE15, For me true analysis is always comprised of cause and effect , though your essay is not my cup of tea but still question is modern tech has altered identities for good/bad or both? if for bad then why bad? It's impact at individual, societal, governmental and economic level.

Essay should start with defining what altered identity really is? Is it really altered in digital world? Why people alter their identity? What cause them to alter their identity? Now particular cause which forces one to alter one's identity must have particular effect

I would've recommended three tier strategy to resolve this crisis 1 at individual level by inculcating ethical spirit . 2 society should abhor fake identities this can be achieved through religious lectures, Media etc . 3 government should regulate cyber laws to counter this........
My essay was'when life throws you lemons make lemonade'......meaning...A person must not surrender to difficulties and obstacles no matter how big they are...He should learn from them and use them for his betterment and improvement....i wrote on how people thrive under Adversities....Gave Authentic examples from past....Examples from presnt...Impacts on future and much more......Where do you rate me.....??m

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk